EAA Chapter 1116 General meeting
March 17th, 2018 at 9 AM
Pilot Lounge Thermal Aviation building B
Jacqueline Cochran Airport
Welcome to our monthly meeting, coffee and donuts
served from 8:45 to 9:15
A. Opening- Nels Carlson President 9:15 AM
1. Members and guests sign in sheet, New member and guest intro.
2. Member Announcements, Topics for meetings, discussion and suggestions.
3. Heads-up, April meeting 11 AM 99's will present a motion picture presentation at Sheriffs station, of 1929 woman's Air Derby, following our meeting at 9 AM. Sign up sheet will be available at this meeting.
B. Old and New Business
1. Heads-up, April meeting 11 AM 99's will present a motion picture presentation at Sheriffs station, of 1929 woman's Air Derby, following our meeting at 9 AM. Sign up sheet will be available at this meeting.
2. Board Directors Report: Short presentation , John Stevens VP or Tommy Archellita.
3. April and May meeting will be at the Sheriffs Station, 99's program and meeting follow at 11 AM. 99's. May meeting they will be serving lunch and we are invited to attend. More information will be emailed on May agenda.
4. Need Volunteer for Web page and Hangar Rash publication. Who's ready to contribute.
5. PGA West Flying Club, Rex Bloesser correspondence.
6. New and old business from membership, Questions, Reports & Announcements.
1. Speaker—Ken Morrison chapter guest and EAA member will be speaking on home built aircraft, his personal experiences and programs covering experimental aircraft and construction. This is what EAA is all about, Don't miss this presentation!
2. Questions and answer.
1. Next Meetings: general meeting Saturday,March 17th, 2018
2. Next Board meeting Thursday March, 1st, 6 PM at Coco's Palm Desert.
3. Doug Hay now handles Badges and Logo shirts, contact him for any of your needs.
Be safe in every way! Pres. Nels C
4. Motion to adjourn.