EAA Chapter 1116 General meeting
June 16th, 2018 at 9 AM
Pilots Lounge Thermal Aviation Building B
Jacqueline Cochran Airport
Welcome to our monthly meeting, coffee and donuts
served from 8:45
A. Opening- Nels Carlson President 9:15 AM
1. Members and guests sign in sheet, New member and guest intro.
2. Member Announcements.
3. Secretary, Tommy Archuletta, minutes last meeting:
4. Treasures, Dan Terzian's report, CD $ 15,274.27, checking $
Note: CD redeposited for 12 months with due date 06/03/19 @ .90%
B. Old and New Business.
1.Board Directors Report: President Nels stated, considerable conversation and discussion concerning EAA Insurance requirements, the approved and unapproved activities. Dan to contact EAA for more up-dated clarifications
2. EAA Young Eagle Flights, Chair person,Arlene unavailable, off on the woman's air-race. Our best to her and her efforts to finish. Discuss future
flights schedules and planed event on October 27th.
3. Discussion on proposed Social November 3rd.
4. Discussion on future Hangar facility for meetings events and shop for aircraft construction and maintenance.
5. New and old business from membership, Questions, Reports & Announcements.
6. Discuss reimbursement for coffee and donuts. Individual persons have been covering these costs for ever. Chapter or members pay for the privilege. ( $1.50) plus or minus, or a $15 dollar tax deductible donation for season.
7. Doug Hay to discuss Air show October 20th at Lake Riverside Estates Pilot Association. Same date as our general meeting. Fly out after meeting?
aircraft available? Members interested?
1. Doug Hay, EAA DVD presentation.
1. This is the last meeting of our season, so have a great July and August Summer, see you in September
2. Next Board meeting Thursday September 6th, 2018 @ 6 PM at Coco's Palm Desert. Next general meeting September 15th at Pilot Lounge Thermal Aviation.
3. Doug Hay now handles Badges and Logo shirts, contact him for any of your needs. Be safe in every way! Pres. Nels C
4. Motion to adjourn.