NOTICE, MEETING LOCATION CHANGE
EAA Chapter 1116 General meeting
January 20th, 2018 at 9 AM
Location, Sheriffs Station Conference Room Thermal Airport
A must attend to see and hear Lew Jennings Memoir "90 minutes to live", as a helicopter pilot in Vietnam
We have provided more room for you all to attend!
Location adjacent and East of airport on Airport Drive.
Welcome to our monthly meeting coffee and donuts
served from 8:45 to 9:15
A. Opening- Nels Carlson President 9:15 AM
1. Members and guests sign in sheet, New member and guest intro.New members: Tom & Christine Dirkovich, Gab & Linda Fernandez,
B. Old and New Buisness
1. Board Directors Report: Short presentation . Tommy Archalitta was confermed by the board, as our new Secretary. Other matters 2. Xmas Party report: We had 57 attending with plenty of food and drink.
3. Roger Ward resigned from chapter membership. Looking for Youg Eagle coordiator. Proposed Flight plans for Eagle and Young Eagle flights were cancelled.,
4. New and old buisness from membership, Questions,Reports & Announsements.
1. Speaker--- Lews Jennings Presentation of his memior as a Helicopter pilot in Vietnam,, after program short period for questions and answers. upon conclution a chapter presentaion of appreciation. Possible book sales by Lew.
1. Next Meetings: general meeting Saturday, Febuary 17th, 2018
2. Next Board meeting Thursday Febuary, 1st, 6 PM at Coco's Palm Desert.
3. Doug Hay now handles Badges and Logo shirts, contact him for any of your needs. . Be safe in every way! Pres. Nels C
4. Motion to adjourn.